Many sites claim to provide the best and the most reliable people search or reverse phone lookup engines. Some even claim to provide free people searches or allow you to do reverse search numbers for free. Of course, not all such sites or service providers truly deliver. What about ClickSearch – is it legit? Does it provide reliable information? Well, read through this ClickSearch review to find out.
What Is ClickSearch?
ClickSearch is a relatively new people search engine yet its state-of-the-art design, advanced features, and reliable service has made it one of the leading choices out there. It also works as a public data finder or public records directory and a background checker. It allows users to perform quick, easy, and affordable searches and background checks.
ClickSearch can help you find all sorts of public records and other information. It can help you answer questions like: “Who called me?”; “Who owns this phone number that keeps calling my husband?”; “Is she who she says she is?”; “What are my new neighbors like?”, and more. It provides a reliable validation service that lets you perform background checks on anybody from your date, to your babysitter and people who will deal directly with your kids. You have to use this service responsibly though. Also, take note that though you can acquire all sorts of information, from personal information to professional and criminal backgrounds and other public data, how and where you can use such information is another matter altogether.
This state-of-the-art people search engine has so far lived up to its promises. But don’t just take our word for it, take a look at how it actually works and all the services and features it has to offer. Better yet, give it a try yourself to experience its reliability and convenience.
How Does ClickSearch Work
ClickSearch collates information from various reliable directories and databases which are then stored in their own secured databases. This ensures users that all information is as accurate, reliable, and up-to-date as possible. Although data is gathered from public records and multiple databases, since everything is collated, the user will have access to a streamlined comprehensive report whenever they utilize any of the services offered.
The search process is automated and pretty straightforward so just about anyone can use this public data and information finder. You simply go to their website and enter the phone number or full name of which you wish to obtain information. After waiting for a while, you can then go through the easy-to-read and understand the report and get the information you need. The reports can include anything from addresses and contact information to social media and criminal reports.
ClickSearch makes public records more accessible with the help of technology. It provides a convenient way for anyone to access public data and information without much effort and with minimum expenses. ClickSearch offers six types of background check or search reports, namely:
- Person Search Reports
- Phone Number Search Report
- Criminal Record Report
- Sex Offender Report
- Bankruptcy Report
- Liens and Judgments Report
In general, ClickSearch provides extensive background reports which could be divided mainly into people search and reverse phone lookup. The information you can have may include the following:
- Full Name and Known Aliases
- Current and Previous Addresses
- Contact Information
- Public Photos
- Social Media Accounts
- Properties and Licenses
- Educational Background
- Professional Records
- Criminal Records (Arrests, Convictions, and others)
- Court Records
Running a ClickSearch People Search
There are several ways to learn things about someone – from asking around to stalking their social media accounts to going to government offices to access public records. Perhaps one of the easiest ways to learn a whole bunch of information about anyone is by doing a ClickSearch people search. Take note that you must have the person’s real or legal name. To run a people search or person search, simply do the following:
- Navigate to ClickSearch’s Person Search page.
- Type in the first and last name of the person you want information on.
- Hit Enter or click on the Search/Magnifying Glass icon beside the search bar.
- From the search results that appear, select the person which you want to learn more about.
- If you haven’t started a subscription yet, you’ll be rerouted to the payment page.
- Once you’ve provided the needed details and the system has finished cross-referencing data, you’ll be sent a full copy of your report.
Running a ClickSearch Reverse Phone Number Lookup
If you want to obtain data but do not have someone’s full name, you can still do a background check using their phone number. This will not only generate the phone number owner’s name but also come up with relevant information like address that you can then use to verify or cross-reference information. To run a reverse phone number lookup on ClickSearch, simply do the following:
- Go to ClickSearch’s Reverse Phone Lookup page.
- Type in the phone number, including the area code, you’re searching for.
- Hit Enter or click on the Search/Magnifying Glass icon beside the search bar.
- Wait for a moment while the programs are running a thorough search through the ClickSearch databases.
- You’ll be notified and provided access to the relevant results (Take note that you should have an active subscription for this).
Is ClickSearch Legit?
Yes, ClickSearch is a legitimate and reliable search engine that has made it possible for anyone to have easier access to public records. It is legitimate since all the information in their databases is aggregated from multiple reliable directories and databases. Moreover, the information on their databases is regularly updated to ensure the accuracy of all reports. In essence, ClickSearch is an easier and more convenient way to access public data or public records that you would otherwise have to access from each concerned agency or office.
ClickSearch data finder offers extensive services such as people search and reverse phone number lookup that helps people to do any of the following:
- Validate the identity of someone, from online dates to babysitters, and prospective employees.
- Look for or reconnect with long-lost friends and relatives.
- Track people and organize reunions.
- Identify family roots and map out genealogies.
- Learn more about a property or a new neighborhood.
- Find out the identity behind a phone number.
- Ensure the safety of loved ones, especially kids.
While ClickSearch can provide you with a wide range of public records and other information, such information is still under the terms and conditions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). This means that the acquired information cannot be used for the following purposes:
- Employment screening
- Education screening
- Tenant screening
- Credit decisions
For more details on this, you can check out the ClickSearch Dos & Don’ts page.
ClickSearch scours public records, multiple databases, and directories and collates the data making it a reliable information finder. If you want to learn the identity behind the phone number, you can use ClickSearch. If you want to learn about the contact information or social media accounts of someone, you can use ClickSearch. If you want to check out someone’s arrest records or convictions, you can use Clicksearch. We do mean it when we say that ClickSearch provides extensive background check reports. As such, it is only to be expected that the service comes with a fee.
Some people find the ClickSearch service to be expensive. Oftentimes, they would resort to sites or services that offer supposedly free background searches or decide to take on the finding of information upon themselves. This would then lead them to get inaccurate results or spend more as they make trips or pay fees to various agencies. The accuracy, efficiency, and reliability of ClickSearch services, on the other hand, provide great value for money. We must point out though that ClickSearch could perhaps provide a subscription plan that would allow users to combine or perform various searches (for example, do people search and reverse phone lookup under just one subscription instead of different subscription plans).
Here’s how ClickSearch pricing works:
- $0.95 – An initial or trial membership fee for both person search and phone search. This will provide users with a 3-day trial period.
- $29.95 – Monthly subscription fee once your trial membership ends. For the people search subscription, this allows you to perform 10 searches. For the reverse phone lookup service, you can perform 5 searches.
- $9.95 – This is the amount you will be charged for every excess search you perform or extra report you request.
- $19.95 – This is the one-time fee that you will be charged for every criminal search, sex offender search, bankruptcy search, and liens and judgments search report.
Pros and Cons of ClickSearch
We’ve already established that ClickSearch is a reliable public records finder. Still, like other service providers, it does have its strong points as well as weak points.
- Multiple ways to acquire information
- Several types of search reports
- Quick and convenient search results
- Up-to-date and reliable reports
- Secure and confidential searches
- User-friendly interface
- 24/7 customer service
- Some searches return no results.
- Requires separate subscriptions for different search services.
ClickSearch provides reliable services that generate accurate data presented in streamlined reports. It provides extensive data from personal information to social media accounts, down to more sensitive background reports. It is a great way to verify or look for information that can be used for various purposes, one of which is ensuring your loved ones’ safety.
Check out our other reviews on Digital Addicts!
Comments are closed.